Vaginal Dryness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaginal Dryness

To women who experience vaginal dryness for different reason like with age or a condition. What's the cure for this or things you can do to make it a little better? To make sex less painful if you have this? P.S. this picture is not mine, just found this on the internet!

This is common to menopausal women. There are creams you can use but it would be better if you check in with your physician first.

Comment

• Ucchala
      Ucchala commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I agree with you but I think you can just use a lube on this. No need to check in with the a doctor unless the pain is no longer tolerable. By the way, this is just my opinion.

Use vaginal estrogen, it really works!

Comment

Ospemifeme works for me but @Happyhorr is right you should check with a professional first oh and try Lube too!

Comment

Are you experiencing this now? I read that this is painful for ladies who have this and then do sex.

Comment

• HEYDream
          HEYDream commented
          Editing a comment
          So you haven't experience this yet?

I am still young and really thankful that I haven't experience this yet but I am glad this is posted here. I can get idea how to deal with it if ever it happen to me in the future (which I hope not).

Comment

Does using lube help with this problem?

Comment

Babes, just use vaginal moisturizers it'll help and make things a 100% better.

Comment

• AliveOlive
              AliveOlive commented
              Editing a comment
              What's the best moisturizer for this? Any recommendation?

Originally posted by CuteChocolate View Post
            To women who experience vaginal dryness for different reason like with age or a condition. What's the cure for this or things you can do to make it a little better? To make sex less painful if you have this? P.S. this picture is not mine, just found this on the internet!
            So should we just keep having sex to avoid this happening at our old age? Is that how it works?

Comment

So your pussy hurts when you have sex? Mine hurts cause we're doing it for 3 hours lol

Comment

• Mimsywas
                Mimsywas commented
                Editing a comment
                Really 3 hours? Dang, that must be a good dick hahaha

As what I always said for any health issues you're experiencing, it would be safer to go to the doctor than self diagnosed and treat yourself!

Comment

My pussy hurts if the dick is not so good? Is this normal? 😁

Comment

Working...
                X