Cocky and player game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocky and player game

If he just talking about sex , he doesn't ask me about my life , he doesn't give me his phone number , he does not contact me first and not respond message till hours with short message, and he told me exactly what he want when we have sex.., I know he's player game ,
    The question I like him and I know he want sex with me and I feel him I'm so hard he should work hard. and he know I moving in his country after 10 days and he ask me if can happen we have sex I told him yes if I want but I don't think so , but he continues talking about sex with me., no contact with him 2 weeks but he doesn't care , contact him again and ask him question he's not respond , I sent him message if your not respond that means you don't want contact with me , after 5 min, he respond just about the question , next day I sent him another email how I'm so confused if he consider me a friend or not and I feel I'm bothered , so he has my email if he want contact me , and best wishes for him.
    So do you think he will contact me special he knows I will arrive in his country so he can meet me and make sex with me?

Lol wtf. I hope I understood this. Um. You can meet him if you want. Are you comfortable being a booty call is the question.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, he just wants to fuck her so she can either save herself or sacrifice herself.

I don't get it. If you know he's a player what's the question? You will NEVER change him

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      A player is always a player

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      People who chase others are desperate

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Girlie23 you're right about that. She's making herself look desperate with what she is doing

He just want Sex, Sex and Sex if you are ok with SEX only go ahead but don't think you will become his girlfriend or wife or that he will love you. He just want sex from you that's it, end of the story.

Comment

He just wants sex. He's not going to change for you. He will never love you. I just want to be honest, honey
      Last edited by Girlie23; 10-07-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

He should be the one who has to travel and not you? If you're really going to fly there just to hookup with him, make sure that you have a friend with you in case things don't go as planned

Comment

If I were you take things slow with him if you have the feeling that he's a player. Always remember that it is better to be safe, than sorry

Comment

That's really sad especially now that you are developing feelings for him. It's still up to you though.

Comment

Don't be stupid girl wake up from the reality, you might even get sick because he is such a player. Be careful.

Comment

All that he wants is sex sex sex. Nothing more. Nothing less

Comment

Sorry to say this, but you're just a booty call for him

Comment

They already said it all. Don't be too stupid. You just need to wake up and face the reality.

Comment

• goodstrngr
                      goodstrngr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Honey, you don't need to be so harsh about that

He just wants you as his booty call, your choice,

Comment

Working...
                    X