Best Sex Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sex Ever

If your current fuck buddy is the best one that you've ever slept with, are you willing to take things seriously with him or her if he or she is okay with it?

If he's okay with it, then I would really seal the deal. Otherwise, we would keep things as is

Comment

I would let the guy tell me that he wants to make things exclusive for the both of us and not just rely on an agreement that we should take things seriously

Comment

If we're fuck buddies, then we would stay as fuck buddies. I don't want to be in a relationship where the main reason we're a couple is just because the sex was great

Comment

I would definitely say yes to that but it really depends on the fuck buddy if he wants to make things serious with me.

Comment

• errania2
            errania2 commented
            Editing a comment
            So you wouldn't mind if the only basis of your relationship is because he's a great sexual partner?

• kranzd
            kranzd commented
            Editing a comment
            errania2 No, it's not like that.

If I have feelings for him and him for me, then I am willing to take a risks and make it serious with him.

Comment

It depends, if I am his only fuckbuddy then I might consider it.

Comment

• grblng78
              grblng78 commented
              Editing a comment
              Does it mean that you're willing to share him to other girls if you're not his only fuck buddy?

I would still say no. A fuck buddy is just and will remain a fuck buddy for me.

Comment

Maybe I would give it a shot if it's really good.

Comment

Nope since for me a fuck buddy stays as a fuck buddy no matter what

Comment

• sevva3
                  sevva3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's right. I agree with you on that matter.

Maybe we can figure something out like being each others fuck buddy exclusively rather than be a couple just because of the sex

Comment

If both of us feels the same way about it then we might give it a try.

Comment

No, being in a relationship with my fuck buddy never crosses my mind at all.

Comment

If we are both enjoying what we have at the moment then there is no reason to take things seriously.

Comment

I am not ready for commitment so my answer would be no.

Comment

• wanny
                          wanny commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why is that? Did you just break up with a girlfriend that is why you are not ready for another commitment?
                      Working...
                      X