Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative and somewhat Persuasive. Not regular MFM but a Sensual Cockhold Threesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative and somewhat Persuasive. Not regular MFM but a Sensual Cockhold Threesome

Let me briefly say what's going on. At first her rules on FMF She starts it , she starts out 30 minute 1 on 1, No Penetration, no Kissing. On MFM Sensual Cuckold Threesome but No passionate kissing, doggy style only with new guy, must wear condom and no Anal.

​​​​​​Later FMF still the exact same but short light kisses ok.
    MFM Sensual Cockhold Threesome make sure he understands no matter what My SexyWife wants to be doggy style and to be Spooned, we agreed on short light kisses shows appreciation. But NO Anal & wear condom.

MFM will start out, with us 2 guys giving a sensual massage, then I ask my SexyWife ( it's going to be one on one action with new guy after massage then a Threesome then back to a second and last Twosome with the new guy after his time is up he leaves, then My SexyWife and Finish our time together
    I ask her with the new guy does she want the one on one Like how it is with the FFM 30 min's she said no 15 min's I said okay and then I said 2nd Time around 20-30 mins after that we Thank him and then alone time with my wife.

Are their enough rules for the MFM or is it too many? final rule's (1) No Anal (2) Must wear condom (3) circumcised (4) No deep heavy passionate kissing ( short light kisses ok ) (5) Missionary or Wheelbarrow or other guy can't be on Top and her on bottom similar to those 2 position's.
    (6) For Size 5" to 7" but nothing under 5" no matter but if he is slightly over 7 like 7¼" she be okay with that.
    (7) Caucasian Male

Let me know what y'all think overall?
    Too many rules or just right? Not enough?
    Is My SexyWife being too picky?

So are you looking for one male and one female for that cuckold?

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he was just seeking advice.

I think it's too many rules and the scheduling of event is so intense. lol

Comment

Too many rules, did you enjoy it though?

Comment

• CrateChocolate
        CrateChocolate commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet he feels suffocated.

Those rules are hard to follow and will only make the sex less exciting.

Comment

• Happyro
        Happyro commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, those rules are kinda a turn off for me.

Don't you think she is a bit control freak?

Comment

• dorranlou
        dorranlou commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you on this one. I think she is a control freak and would go nuts if ever something goes wrong.

I think you have a lot of requirements and rules when it comes to what you're after. I would suggest to try and not make too "wordy"

Comment

Is this a rule book for game or something lol

Comment

• CRAZYHEY
          CRAZYHEY commented
          Editing a comment
          Heey go easy on them lmao
      Working...
      X