Cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater

Let us accept the fact that there are some people who are inherently cheaters. Would you still accept your partner after discovering that he/she had cheated on you?

The only day when I will even consider doing this is when he has some dirt about me that can destroy my life or the day my insanity took over me.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he had known you long enough, then for sure he would have seen your dirt and he could use those against you.

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you are a kind of a person who could not forgive easily. You could break up with him without forgiving, if you want to.

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      grblng78 I guess that my pride has been overtaking me. This could be a product of my past struggles.

Inherently cheaters? Some are actually born with it? OMG we should do a PSA about this. lol

But seriously, there are times I would really consider having them back in my life but the thought will always be there haunting me.

Comment

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know that your history as a people is embedded on your genes? Anyway, your consideration is not even a guarantee that you would allow them back on your life. Looks like you have a hesitation in doing so.

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't take the argument there, girl. You don't want that at all. We both know that we didn't actually majored anything near that. So don't call me out like I'm dumbest person here. smh

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      You two do not need to argue here. It was just a simple question if you would reconsider to accept someone who cheated on you.

Being a cheater maybe a trait that's hard to shake off but if you can pick it up somewhere along your life, you can also lose it the same way.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there is a possibility that we could get away from it. Does this mean that you would forgive him and welcome him back on your life once again?

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      People can change for the better so I guess we need to give them another chances.

If I knew before hand that he's a born cheater then I would not fully commit to the relationship so when the time that I catch him cheating on me, I can easily end the relationship

Comment

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you knew beforehand that he would be a cheater then you should not have started your relationship in the first place.

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a sound advice but how strong can you be if the guy is really tempting?

As long as I could also cheat and be fine with him then why not? It would like be a mutual relationship. It would look bad but if we give consent then that would be fine.

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      Or the two of you can just have an open relationship rather than go behind each others backs

• grblng78
      grblng78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perkiness Your suggestion is much better - an open relationship would do. Or why not break up instead as the two of you would only be fooling each other?

I might able to give him another try, but I'm going to start being a bit distant or cold towards him to make him notice that I was hurt with what he did

Comment

• muffinthumper
      muffinthumper commented
      Editing a comment
      And if he cheats on a second time would it be over between the two of you?

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also do what you said but I would forgive him immediately as to have a harmonious relationship.
Working...
X