X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsideBoa
    started a topic The bulges

The bulges

My friend has a habit of looking at men. No, not the regular way of looking at the men. She has a hobby of looking at men’s bulges. She does it most frequently at the malls where men are everywhere. The larger the bulge, the more she is attracted to the man. Shall I be concerned?

• Lovereso
    replied
    Originally posted by muffinthumper View Post
    As long as she does it in a discreet way and doesn't harass the guy, you don't need to worry about it
    You should also include that she doesn't salivate when she notices someone who has a huge bulge lol

Leave a comment:

• grblng78
    commented on 's reply
    dorranlou It is not a sock that they put down there. There is something that they wear. I do not know what it is called but I have seen a photo of it.

• kranzd
    commented on 's reply
    Do you look at something else whenever you "accidentally" look at their bulge?

• lindseysexy
    replied
    I sometimes look at bulges but I don't do it on purpose. It's just that they're wearing tight jeans lol

Leave a comment:

• KimmieS
    commented on 's reply
    Just because she's concerned withe her friend it doesn't mean that you can't ogle with guys already. So go ahead and objectify them as much as you want since nobody can stop you from doing it lol

• dorranlou
    commented on 's reply
    Are you sure that there's a bulge down there even if you don't put a sock down there? lol

• lizza
    commented on 's reply
    Tejal the only time that it counts as harassment is when you get caught lol

• CarpetMuncher
    replied
    I don't mind at all if I always get stared at because of my bulge. lol

Leave a comment:

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    It's like when guys gaze at women from head to toe. But ogling is already considered a harassment

• OhMyLorie
    replied
    Double effin' standards, man! Guys always stare at women's breasts. I guess it's okay to ogle at those bulges as long as it's not too obvious.

Leave a comment:

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    From what I know, there are some who would do that during fashion shoots and the location is a bit cold

• muffinthumper
    replied
    As long as she does it in a discreet way and doesn't harass the guy, you don't need to worry about it

Leave a comment:

• 59Alpha
    replied
    There are women who fake their tits by wearing paddings. So are there men who also fake their bulges? If yes, how to they fake it?

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    replied
    Is that just a past time as she had nothing to do or does she do it most of the time?
    If just a past time, then she could just be fooling around.
    If she does it regularly, then maybe her libido is so high?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X