Too Early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Early

Has any of the ladies here been with someone who would often cum prematurely? Was it as fast as the scene in the first American Pie movie where Jim came twice in matter of seconds?

Luckily that never happened to me and I hope that it won't. But if the often happens to the guy that you're seeing, maybe he should jack off a few hours before the two of you are going to have sex. Also tell him to not get too excited so that he would last longer

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried that jack off before hooking up with the girl thing that you mentioned?

No, I never encountered one yet. But do some men really cum prematurely?

Comment

• Tanvil
      Tanvil commented
      Editing a comment
      Some actually do, because if we hold it in, we might end up having blue balls lol

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Tanvil But after cumming prematurely, the woman would be left unsatisfied as the man would have to stop already.

Yes, but it was only once. That was way back many years ago in high school. We were on the bed and had been cuddling at that time. When I was already undressing him, his boxer was already wet near the garter part. When I pulled it down, I saw some thick and white liquid on the cock and on his underwear. I thought it was only a pre-cum but I was wrong. His cock was also not that hard anymore. I looked at it and without me saying anything, he said: "Sorry, I already came."

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      High school days, eh? Lol, I feel bad for you just reading that now.

• Lovereso
      Lovereso commented
      Editing a comment
      Happyro It is not often that a man would cum prematurely.

Honestly, I was like that back in high school and I learned to get the hang of it.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not something you should be ashamed of, as you've said, you've got the hang of it already. I assume that you can last long as well lol

There was this ex of mine who would cum easily but can recover immediately. I remember this one time that he came early that I stroked his cock right after he pulls out and was still on top of me. Only took me a couple of strokes and his hard again and ready to fuck

Comment

Working...
    X