Stay or go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay or go?

After every hookup, are you the one who stays in for the night 'til morning? Or do you sneak out and just leave as nothing happened? After the sex, when he's sleeping soundly, I always sneak out and leave.

I always stay with him as I wait for his signal if we should go.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he wanted you to stay with him for days? Would you consider that a yes or pass?

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      wanny Stay for days? That would be highly improbable. You have your own life and work and everything in between that you need to attend to. Staying with him would not be that viable.

It actually depends on the place where we hooked up. Definitely not leave if we did it at my place lol

Comment

• Nappies
      Nappies commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Of course, why would you leave when you are already on your own place?

If he plans of doing it with me again after a few minutes, I would stay. Otherwise I would head to the shower, get dressed and leave his place

Comment

• Aloha3e4
      Aloha3e4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you would love it if he joins you in the shower

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha3e4 Ooopppsss. You got one of my weaknesses. It would be lovely and I would be loving it as long as the water would be a bit hot. I do not like the cold one as that would make me shiver.

I would stay until the morning comes. Would not rise up until told to do so. lol.

Comment

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you would immediately rise up if he asks you if you wanted to have some morning sex with him

If we've done it at her place, I offer to leave immediately right after doing it with her and I don't have plans of overstaying my welcome

Comment

Working...
    X