Please give me a sign!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me a sign!

It's been 2 years since I've become single and still no sign of a man who can date me seriously. I always end up being ghosted or just another booty-call for a boring weekend.
    I'm so naive and I badly want to change my ways. Can you guys please help me? What are the signs that I must avoid?

I thought that you would say: "What are the signs that he is the one?"

Anyway, just look around and if the man is serious, he would stay for a long time with you. If he leaves you immediately, that is a man to avoid.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if you give us a piece of advice about the kind of girl that we (us, men) should also avoid? LOL!

• Tejal
      Tejal commented
      Editing a comment
      Krist Avoid those women who would just use your money. They are called gold-diggers. Well, only applicable for those rich men.

Signals to avoid? One thing is: If a man only wants sex then avoid that man. Clearly, that man would only use you to satisfy himself. That is a kind of a man who would not love you. If you want a long time relationship, then avoid men who do this thing.

Of course, if it would just be a hookup, then select this kind of men as you would enjoy them. lol.

Comment

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, most men only wanted sex from women. But how can you avoid to have sex with a man if he's irresistibly hot?
      Well, I would like to give it a shot and maybe we might work on something else after the sex.

You know what? You need to change your ways. You should stay away from being naive and you should transform yourself into like a bitch. Well, not really a bitch but you know those bitchy acts. When you had already transformed into a new person then for sure those men would not just ghost you around nor booty-call you. You should be the one who would be dumping them.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with you wanny. Sometimes, you just have to be a bitch to avoid yourself from getting hurt. Don't let guys be mean to you Grateful only a real and deserving guy would be willing to understand you.

Originally posted by Grateful View Post
    It's been 2 years since I've become single and still no sign of a man who can date me seriously. I always end up being ghosted or just another booty-call for a boring weekend.
    I'm so naive and I badly want to change my ways. Can you guys please help me? What are the signs that I must avoid?
    You know, your guts have something to say if you're hooking up with a fuckboy and you should follow that instinct of yours. We always let it pass and in the end, we get hurt because we did not follow our instincts. I've read an article that most of the time, our gut feelings and/or instincts are always 100% right.

Comment

• lindseysexy
      lindseysexy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, our guts are always telling us something that's why we have to listen to it when we're not sure of some things. I don't always go with the flow, I always go along with my guts, lol! I'm not sure if that's a thing, but you guys get my point here.

Originally posted by HappyHar View Post
    I thought that you would say: "What are the signs that he is the one?"
    I was also thinking that it would be about that or a sign that she would find the one for him soon

Comment

• OhMyLorie
      OhMyLorie commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually the common thing to ask but she asked for a different thing. That was a fresh query, actually.

• dorranlou
      dorranlou commented
      Editing a comment
      OhMyLorie I agree. We tend to be on the main road while there are few people who tread on a different path.

If you're looking or waiting for the sign, this might be the one that you're waiting for lmao

Comment

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. What a wonderful sign. That would do. It is a literal sign that could be read clearly without any hard interpretations that are needed to be decoded.

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of signs, that might be the one that I'm looking for

Actually, instead of asking what signs to avoid, you should be asking your own self as to why no man would want to be serious with you. Have you ask yourself why? There could be something in you that the men refuse to have serious relationship with you.

Comment

• kranzd
      kranzd commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that it might be her fault that's why she can't find a guy who's going to take her seriously? What if she's just not lucky that's why she can't find the right guy

Change yourself to be someone who is precious in the eyes of the men. In that way, they will take you seriously.

Comment

• CarpetMuncher
      CarpetMuncher commented
      Editing a comment
      How can she do that? You mean she needed to have a makeover? Or a change of attitude towards men?
Working...
X