Does NOT swallow cum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NOT swallow cum

So, my best friend had multiple hookups and she confesses that she does NOT swallow their cum. Her hookups were quite surprised about it but they did not force her to.
    What can you say about this? Is it okay to NOT swallow cum? An addition to my question: Do you guy usually swallow cum?

It is okay to not swallow cum, sometimes they taste nasty and it's too unbearable for me to swallow it. She should tell them to drink pineapple so she would try and swallow their sweet cum.

Comment

• HappyHar
      HappyHar commented
      Editing a comment
      Pineapple juice will do the trick. It'll make his cum taste sweet and it would be edible for you to swallow. That's how my ex and I would always do it.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not believe this one. It could not be that upon drinking a pineapple juice, the cum would magically taste sweet. I think that it is just a myth.

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I had let him drink lots of alcohol but his cum did not taste like alcohol. Or does it only work with a pineapple juice? lol.

I see that she does not enjoy cum that much, probably she tried swallowing a horrible taste of cum before and does not want to swallow cum ever again. I think it's best if those guys could've at least drink plenty of water or did not consume anything salty or sour before having sex with her.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Most cum do not taste good. Of all the cums that I had tasted, I had never really tasted something that I could say was good-tasting.

• HEYDream
      HEYDream commented
      Editing a comment
      What have those drinks and food got to do with the taste of the cum? If someone eats spicy food, does the cum taste spicy too? I doubt.

I do not swallow cum. I do not even want the taste of it on my tongue. He could shower his cum on my face but no swallowing for me. Swallowing is a no, no for me.

Comment

• AliveOlive
      AliveOlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? If he's your boyfriend or husband, I bet he'll be an exception for you to swallow his cum.

I wonder why would you swallow cums? Do you always swallow the cums? I do not think that most women would be sucking the cum and then literally drink it up. Well, we know that a cum does not smell good and definitely does not taste good either.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't force someone to swallow my cum if she doesn't want to but if she wants to then okay. She can have all of it because I can give her all of my cum.

It's totally okay if you don't swallow the cum. It's your choice anyway. For your next question, I don't swallow cum for the reason that I can't take the smell of it let alone its taste.

Comment

• Kyarah
      Kyarah commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to swallow or NOT swallow cum, what matters if it tastes good then you'll surely want to swallow it anyway, lol! It's just cum, I've read that it's good face serum.

I don't swallow cum because I think it's unhygienic. So it's alright to not do it. It's your mouth, you are the one who controls it. Lol!

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      But hat if your sex partner is your boyfriend or someone who is hygienic? Are you sure that you're NOT going to swallow his cum? I've done it a couple of times with my boyfriend but if I'm not in the mood to swallow it, he lets me be.

Why? Do you always swallow cums? Am I missing something from here? It is because I do not always swallow cums.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as no one forces you to swallow cum then it's okay. It's okay for me if girls do not want to swallow my cum, some do, some don't and it's normal.

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Not all would swallow cum. There are women who refuse those act.

I had watched a video where the woman died due to swallowing of cum. The man had over the regular amount of cum and she was not able to fully take it all. She died due because she was not able to breathe well as the cum accumulated on her throat. Still, I could not believe that it was possible.

Comment

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, that's quite disturbing! Who knew that someone would actually die due to swallowing loads of cum? I feel like the man was terrified or might have gone to therapy because of that, such a horrifying scene to imagine as well.

The taste of cum is not totally pleasing to the tongue as most would even taste terrible. With that, I do not want to swallow a cum whenever we do have sex.

Comment

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess there are people who have cum fetish and can drink any kind of cum as they want. It is not pleasing whenever I swallow cum but I just drink plenty of water afterward.
Working...
X