Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    I guess there are people who have cum fetish and can drink any kind of cum as they want. It is not pleasing whenever I swallow cum but I just drink plenty of water afterward.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    commented on 's reply
    Whoa, that's quite disturbing! Who knew that someone would actually die due to swallowing loads of cum? I feel like the man was terrified or might have gone to therapy because of that, such a horrifying scene to imagine as well.

• HappySecLove
    commented on 's reply
    I had let him drink lots of alcohol but his cum did not taste like alcohol. Or does it only work with a pineapple juice? lol.

• LaoFood
    replied
    The taste of cum is not totally pleasing to the tongue as most would even taste terrible. With that, I do not want to swallow a cum whenever we do have sex.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    replied
    I had watched a video where the woman died due to swallowing of cum. The man had over the regular amount of cum and she was not able to fully take it all. She died due because she was not able to breathe well as the cum accumulated on her throat. Still, I could not believe that it was possible.

Leave a comment:

• sevva3
    commented on 's reply
    No. Not all would swallow cum. There are women who refuse those act.

• Muggs
    commented on 's reply
    As long as no one forces you to swallow cum then it's okay. It's okay for me if girls do not want to swallow my cum, some do, some don't and it's normal.

• Kyarah
    commented on 's reply
    It's okay to swallow or NOT swallow cum, what matters if it tastes good then you'll surely want to swallow it anyway, lol! It's just cum, I've read that it's good face serum.

• LoveHeadline
    commented on 's reply
    But hat if your sex partner is your boyfriend or someone who is hygienic? Are you sure that you're NOT going to swallow his cum? I've done it a couple of times with my boyfriend but if I'm not in the mood to swallow it, he lets me be.

• HEYDream
    commented on 's reply
    What have those drinks and food got to do with the taste of the cum? If someone eats spicy food, does the cum taste spicy too? I doubt.

• Aloha3e4
    replied
    Why? Do you always swallow cums? Am I missing something from here? It is because I do not always swallow cums.

Leave a comment:

• Deepah
    replied
    I don't swallow cum because I think it's unhygienic. So it's alright to not do it. It's your mouth, you are the one who controls it. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Biggerwave
    replied
    It's totally okay if you don't swallow the cum. It's your choice anyway. For your next question, I don't swallow cum for the reason that I can't take the smell of it let alone its taste.

Leave a comment:

• Pihuya
    commented on 's reply
    Most cum do not taste good. Of all the cums that I had tasted, I had never really tasted something that I could say was good-tasting.

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    I do not believe this one. It could not be that upon drinking a pineapple juice, the cum would magically taste sweet. I think that it is just a myth.
Working...
X