He wants it that way!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wants it that way!

What can you say about hooking up with a guy who prefers to do it bareback with you?

Even if he's the most handsome creature left on this planet, I'd say NO! There is no way I'm going to let someone go bareback on me, I'd prefer safe sex or he should get lost already.

Comment

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep in mind that any man who wants to have sex with you must use protection to avoid catching sexual diseases. It's better to be safe than sorry, right?

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      Wait! Handsomest, you say? I would have to think of that one. Well, if he is clean then I could go and have a bareback sex with him. He would even give me a child.

What about girls who want to go bareback on us guys? Well, if she were my girlfriend, I'd go raw but only for her. I know that hookups are dangerous to go and have bareback sex with.

Comment

• Muggs
      Muggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you can resist not to go bareback on your random hookups? If she's absolutely safe then there's nothing you should worry about.

I could say that they are players. They want to have a great time doing bareback but it is a dangerous act. He could offer to me but I would have to decline.

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if he has a huge pack, how can you deny to let him go bareback on you? And how can you be so sure that he's a player? Some handsome looking men are loyal and clean but they're extinct though.

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Girlie23 No matter how big his dick is, he should still have a condom on. If he has a big dick, chances are he had fucked many women already. If he did it all in barebacks, then good luck.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      But why do they want to have it bareback? Are they not afraid that they could impregnate their hookup? Are they not afraid of the possible sexual infections that they could have?

I would refuse his preference. While I know that a bareback sex is the best one to have, it is already unsafe if the partner is not well-known to be clean and free from STIs. If a man is into hookups, then he has a high rate that he could catch STIs and pass it on to me.

Comment

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. He could catch an STI and could pass it on you and his other sexual partners. That would be dangerous. Others are treatable while others could not be treated anymore.

• BeanStory
      BeanStory commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that he wants to have a bareback sex in order to spread his infection. Actually, there was one man who was convicted for deliberately infecting his hookups.

If he is a certified virgin and has no sexual infections that could be passed to me, then I would do a bareback sex with him. I am sure that I won't get pregnant, of course. But then, who are virgins nowadays?

Comment

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      I also want it bareback. As long as the guy is certified to be safe from anything, then I would be willing to have a bareback sex with it. I won't mind getting pregnant as I know that I won't pregnant at all. Yes, I keep my pills with me.

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      Who are the virgins? Could we ask the geeks? Lol. Anyway, yeah, I could do a bareback sex as long as it is safe for me.

As long as he is clean, then I could go and have a bareback sex with him. It is not a problem with me. I know that I would be able to enjoy a cock that is free of condom.

Comment

I miss having a bareback sex. It has been a while since I had it but I could still say that bareback sex is the best thing to have. With condoms on, you just feel the rubber. With a bareback ex, you could feel the hot flesh on your insides. Lol.

Comment

Working...
      X