Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me. Yes, we need to freshen up. And yes, if there is still a round two, then we would do it.

• Aloha3e4
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like you are ready to leave after putting your make up on. So, what could be the next thing that you would have?

• CrateChocolate
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. A cigarette must be the last one. He could smoke all he wants after our sex sessions and I won't care a bit.

• goodstrngr
    commented on 's reply
    Well, yes, peeing then a quick shower. Then, I would need to compose myself and put on my makeup and I am ready to leave.

• LaoFood
    replied
    Well for me, it is good to eat food after sex. Of course, we got tired from the activity that we just did especially if we had been rough with each other. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Happyro
    replied
    After the first round of sex, I usually ask my partner to have some cigarettes with me. The sensation from the sex and the smoking of cigarettes is just so relaxing and quite addicting, if I must say.

Leave a comment:

• Tanvil
    commented on 's reply
    You can at least leave him a note saying that you had a really great time with him and you're just needed to go somewhere. You should've left your number as well just in case you two wanted to hook up again, lol!

• wanny
    commented on 's reply
    Sex, after sex, after sex. Ahh, it's so nice to have sex just as long as your partner knows how to keep up and will surely make you crave for more!

• BeanStory
    commented on 's reply
    I usually take a shower too, I mean, as soon as we're done, I'd usually take a shower because, after the sex, I badly need to pee.

• AliveOlive
    replied
    After sex, I want more sex. Lol. Really. We could have a few more rounds after the first one. Of course, I do not want to overdo the banging sessions.

Leave a comment:

• Grateful
    replied
    I would take a rest like 15 minutes or so. After that, I would have to freshen up like doing a shower then organizing myself like putting back my makeup.

Leave a comment:

• OhMyLorie
    commented on 's reply
    Having sex in the shower? Sounds fun but not for me. It is not my thing. I just need to have a quick shower, then we would continue if he still wants one.

• Hunnybunch
    replied
    I do not want the feeling of stickiness on my body. I need to get a rest for a few minutes before I get to have a quick shower. I need to be clean once again.

Leave a comment:

• Creepy456stranger
    replied
    I think after the sex, either of us has to go out and buy drinks and snacks, by that, it is sure that there would be another round for us. We just needed the energy to do so, but first, snack time!

Leave a comment:

• GitMeDun
    replied
    After sex, maybe we should take a nap. We would snuggle up underneath those sheets and cuddle, I usually do big spoon and if she wakes me up for another round, then I'd give her another round.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X