Sex Position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Position

What sex position do you prefer doing? My ex enjoys the doggy style every time he is in the mood to dance while having sex.

The Golden Gate 69 Bridge position is still the best for me. But of course, it would only work out if both of you are flexible and strong.

Comment

• sevva3
      sevva3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably most athletes do this kind of position and its only my first time hearing about it.

Cowgirl or woman on top is what I love and the best for me. It allows a variety of interesting sights and sensations to me and my partner.

Comment

• LoveSandDrummer
      LoveSandDrummer commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the best position when girls are really in the mood to have sex.

Spoon position would be better for me especially in the morning when I and my partner just woke up.

Comment

• Jarul
      Jarul commented
      Editing a comment
      And how often do you make the most out of his morning wood?

I also prefer doggy style! It makes the penetration deeper and it is really a good view for men. lol

Comment

• krstn10
      krstn10 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you enjoy going balls deep on your girl when you fuck her.

Does anyone here likes the wheelbarrow position or is it just me? I know it's funny but it's fun to do it.

Comment

• HEYhewlan
      HEYhewlan commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be the only one who's into it. Unless there are some who likes to exercise their arms while they're having sex.

• Creepy456stranger
      Creepy456stranger commented
      Editing a comment
      That only works if both of you are really physically fit in my opinion.

If you are a flexible person you could try the seashell position. It involves raising both of your legs and your ankles crossed behind your own head. It can directly stimulate your G-spot with the head of your partner's cock.

Comment

• Krist
      Krist commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have included a picture of it so that we would know what that position looks like.

• Imhisforever
      Imhisforever commented
      Editing a comment
      I envy this position because I can't do it for a woman my size.

As boring as it sounds, I would like the missionary position. I like it's because it's comfortable, gets the job done and one of the most intimate position.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      A pretty underrated position and cowgirl is kinda exhausting that's why I prefer missionary too.

• BAKINGre
      BAKINGre commented
      Editing a comment
      After sex with this position you can already sleep quietly!

• Paylah
      Paylah commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who like to look directly at your partner while you're doing it?

Originally posted by Tejal View Post
    What sex position do you prefer doing? My ex enjoys the doggy style every time he is in the mood to dance while having sex.
    I always love this position and I always end it up with a doggy while I touch and spank her ass.

Comment

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      But have tried other positions other than that?

• wanny
      wanny commented
      Editing a comment
      My ex also loves this position but be careful if they will try to put it in your ass especially if you're not into anal.

The best position for me is the reverse cowgirl position. Science says it’s much, much easier for a woman to orgasm when she’s on top.

Comment

• Happyro
      Happyro commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not interested to look at your boyfriend that's why you prefer doing the reverse cowgirl? lol

• InsideBoa
      InsideBoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Happyro If he's good looking then it a good idea to do a reverse cowgirl otherwise do the opposite if you don't find him attractive.

I just go for the basics or tried and tested ones like missionary, cowgirl and doggystyle. But if the girl is petite enough, I can carry her while we're fucking.

Comment

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually fucked a girl while carrying her?

Originally posted by HEYDream View Post
    Does anyone here likes the wheelbarrow position or is it just me? I know it's funny but it's fun to do it.
    If you're planning to do some pushups while he's fucking, then maybe this might be a good position for you lol

Comment

Working...
    X