X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tejal
    started a topic Sex Position

Sex Position

What sex position do you prefer doing? My ex enjoys the doggy style every time he is in the mood to dance while having sex.

• janney
    commented on 's reply
    That's better than seeing that all of them are fine with doing the missionary.

• KimmieS
    commented on 's reply
    They might be the type who are lazy or not inventive when it comes to sex that's why they only mentioned the most common positions.

• lizza
    replied
    I wasn't really surprised that the guys have mentioned doggystyle as one of their go to sex position.

Leave a comment:

• Perkiness
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah there's a lot of crazy and challenging positions both of you can do and all you need is to research that one.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
    replied
    I was expecting that the guys would say some strange positions. Can't believe that they've only mentioned the basic ones.

Leave a comment:

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    Most of the time it's the men who enjoyed it and everybody really likes doggy.

• Tejal
    commented on 's reply
    I think I would have to pass on this golden bridge position because I am not flexible enough to do it.

• Mermaidwas
    replied
    I like it when I do a doggy style with my partner but my favorite will be fucking her in the wall as you carry her.

Leave a comment:

• ChocolateLove
    commented on 's reply
    Doggy all the way and its the best fucking position in the world.

• Girlie23
    commented on 's reply
    You make it sound like a workout position lol but how would you manage to do it with him fucking you in the inside?

• 59Alpha
    commented on 's reply
    Do you really think that you can do pushups while being fucked?

• HarHappyTricked
    replied
    Originally posted by HEYDream View Post
    Does anyone here likes the wheelbarrow position or is it just me? I know it's funny but it's fun to do it.
    If you're planning to do some pushups while he's fucking, then maybe this might be a good position for you lol

Leave a comment:

• Imhisforever
    commented on 's reply
    I envy this position because I can't do it for a woman my size.

• InsideBoa
    commented on 's reply
    Happyro If he's good looking then it a good idea to do a reverse cowgirl otherwise do the opposite if you don't find him attractive.
Working...
X