Sexy Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Games

Having a sex routine isn't bad. But it's important to mix things up for a while and do something challenging like playing a game that leads to sex. Has any of you tried a game that involves sex? Me and my partner always do the classic truth or dare whenever we want to do something fun that leads to lots of laughs, fun, and carefree lovemaking.

My partner and I sometimes do a naked pillow fight before we get it in the bed. It's really fun and will make you even more excited to have sex.

Comment

• Girlie23
      Girlie23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't tried with any of my partners before because some of them are boring and not up for it.

When it comes to games, I would suggest that the two of you get a pair of sex dices. Here are two examples of it.

Comment

• Mimsywas1
      Mimsywas1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea that those kinds of dices exist and I better look it up on the net and see if I could get some.

• HarHappyTricked
      HarHappyTricked commented
      Editing a comment
      59Alpha I only got one type of dice and so far it has not been used for almost a year.

• errania2
      errania2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really own those type of dices or you're hoping to get one of them soon?

Are you guys tired of playing hide the sausage inside the damp wet cave that's why you're looking for new sex games that the two of you can play together?

Comment

• Perkiness
      Perkiness commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be the reason why they're looking for something new to try out.

• FyUoCuK24
      FyUoCuK24 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's getting boring if all you can do is to hide the sausage on the wet cave and I think having a sexy game is a great idea and make you feel like your a kid.

Maybe just do the classic truth or dare game with your partner but always dare her to do something cool and sexy.

Comment

• Mermaidwas
      Mermaidwas commented
      Editing a comment
      This might be good if it's your first time doing it both so you can become close to each other especially if you will learn the truth about them.

• janney
      janney commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't think that's a good idea since one of them might just keep on saying the truth lmao.

I would suggest that you watch each other masturbate and the first one who initiates sex is the loser.

Comment

• CumbersomeMome
      CumbersomeMome commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually done that with an ex before? Who would often lose if you and your ex played that game?

• Mimsywas
      Mimsywas commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like a fun game to play. But I feel that guys would intentionally lose the game in order to have sex with us.

• lizza
      lizza commented
      Editing a comment
      And what will be the consequence of the loser? Will he or she do something embarrassing?

Why not pretend that you're complete strangers and have a one night stand with each other? Like start by getting hit on by him at a bar, then he would try to win you over and by the end of the night the two of you are fucking each others brains out.

Comment

• KimmieS
      KimmieS commented
      Editing a comment
      You two must be good at acting and must be serious when doing it. It's challenging but sometimes it's so hard to pull it.

• HappySecLove
      HappySecLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great idea but pretending that you're complete strangers is hard to pull off for most people.

Why not trying something like pin the tail on the donkey. But the only difference is that he would try to put his dick inside your pussy while he's blindfolded and you're spread eagle on the edge of the table or bed.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that something that you and an ex of your actually invented? That sounds like a pretty fun game to play.

• InspiringMeanFantastic
      Editing a comment
      This may take a lifetime and will never find the right hole lol.

I don't know maybe play as a cop and you're partner will be the prisoner and you will handcuff her in the bedroom post and I'll punish her with my dick.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have a pair of cuffs with you at home that's why you want to play cops and robbers with her?

• CuteChocolate
      CuteChocolate commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to use your dick as a baton or night stick and you're going to hit her ass or face with it? lmao

How about lotteries and keno and you put prizes on it like he will kiss you, spank his ass, dance naked, etc. I think it's fun and sexy because you get prizes.

Comment

• Happyhorr
      Happyhorr commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's an app where you can do it rather than writing it manually.

The only game I want is for her to ride me like a cowboy but first I have to lasso her towards me. I'll put bbq sauce on her and lick her like a lollipop and eat her juicy pussy. YEEHA!

Comment

Maybe play strip poker together and I enjoy playing this game before. It's fun plus you get to play a lot of pokers.

Comment

Working...
      X