Tips for Amazing Cunnilingus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for Amazing Cunnilingus

Has any of you got tips for amazing cunnilingus? or a guy had done with you downtown? I really like it when a guy finger me at the same time that he's using his tongue on my clit.

I had a guy that was doing a wonderful job of cunnilingus and I climaxed, and right in the middle of it he hopped on top of me and started fucking me.

Comment

• Deepah
      Deepah commented
      Editing a comment
      You're lucky that he was able to make you cum while he was eating your pussy. And I'm guessing that you're came twice that day?

I often tell the guy to spell my name with his tongue while he's down there.

Comment

• Biggerwave
      Biggerwave commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you would love it if you have a long name or he's a terrible speller since you can make him start all over lmao.

I love it when he french kisses my pussy and try to stick his tongue as deep as it can.

Comment

• LoveHeadline
      LoveHeadline commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you would love to have Gene Simmons down there because of the length of his tongue.

Why are you asking us this question? Are you hoping to get some tips so that you can tell your guy what he needs to do when he's eating you?

Comment

• ChocolateLove
      ChocolateLove commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be loving oral sex and want to give an advice to his partner on what to do.

A friend told me that his tongue has to start like a butterfly landing on a daffodil then finish like a bulldog eating oatmeal.

Comment

• Pihuya
      Pihuya commented
      Editing a comment
      So have you ever done what your friend told you and started off softly and finish her off hard with those tongue?

My best general advice is to pay close attention to her body language and the noises she's making. Not all women are good at verbalizing what they like and don't like, so it's all about being in tune with her and paying attention.

Comment

• 59Alpha
      59Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you know your way on how you licked your partner so well and I like it. You really sound like a pervert.

He has to do it with his fingers and tongue at the same time and you will love it.

Comment

Working...
    X